Tashkeel proudly launches the call for work for Made in Tashkeel 2017, an annual group exhibition, featuring a selection of recent works by Tashkeel members, workshop participants and exhibiting artists.
- The call is open to contemporary art and design work in any medium
- Images and application must be submitted not later than 4pm Saturday 13 May 2017
- Selected artists will be notified by email by Tuesday 16 May 2017
- Selected artists can start delivering their artworks to Tashkeel from Wednesday 17 May 2017
- Final date for delivery of artworks is no later than 12pm, Sunday 21 May 2017
- Artists and designers will be responsible for the framing and mounting of works selected for the exhibition before delivering to Tashkeel
- For 3D works, please include 2 or more images together with technical information for installation, if required
- All images sent by email should be high resolution, JPEG or Tiff formats. Video works at least 720 x 576 PAL or 720 x 480 NTSC and audio works wav or aiff, should be submitted on a D VD/CD and hand delivered to Tashkeel, Nad Al Sheba
- Email submissions to email@example.com, under the subject of ‘Made in Tashkeel 2017’
- Submissions must be of work completed in the last year.
- Only artists/designers, who have been active members or have participated in workshops, or contributed to any exhibitions at Tashkeel since May 2016, are eligible.